Rich N Smooth Icing Buttercream White 885ml
This is a refrigerated product and is available for pick up in-store only.
Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic has a rich creamy colour, vanilla flavour and a light, fluffy texture that offers superior stability and ease of use.
Rich’n Smooth is a refrigerated product that once whipped makes a beautifully smooth, fluffy white icing for filling and covering cakes or piping on to cupcakes. Stored chilled or frozen, once whipped it can be kept at ambient room temperature for 5 days. It provides a greater yield than buttercream and has a long shelf life to reduce waste.
Rich’n Smooth is hugely popular with bakeries and decorators due to its ease of use, spread ability once whipped and ability to hold beautiful soft swirls and piped patterns at ambient temperatures. It has a higher melting point than most home-made buttercreams, making it a great solution for hotter summer months.
Rich’n Smooth can be easily coloured using liquid or gel food colouring and has a pleasant vanilla flavour.
PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Taste: Vanilla flavour with a light, fluffy texture
– Able to hold intricate designs at ambient temperatures.
– Easy to incorporate colours and flavours for a truly unique cake experience.
– Finished product iced with Rich’n Smooth™ Tropic can be stored chilled, frozen for future sales or displayed at ambient temperature.
– Provide greater yield than buttercream with a long shelf life to help minimize waste.
– No artificial colours or flavours.
– Gluten Free.
– No animal fat and suitable for vegetarians.
– The product is ideal to use in place of scratch buttercream for cake icing and decoration as it can hold intricate designs even when stored at ambient temperatures.
– Can be used for ice cream, fruits, mousses and other desserts as an ingredient or a decorative topping.
– Keep frozen (-18℃)
– Thaw under refrigerator (2℃ – 7℃) for 24 – 36 hours for best results.
– Any remaining liquid can be refrigerated for a week. Do not refreeze liquid.
– Shake well before opening.
– Pour into a chilled bowl. Liquid whip topping should not exceed 20% capacity of such bowl.
– Whip on medium speed until soft peaks form and gloss disappears.
– Temperature, whipping speed, bowl size, and amount of product whipped affect whipping time. Whipping at colder temperatures results in a slightly longer whipping time and a glossy appearance. Whipping at warmer temperatures results in a shorter whipping time and a dull appearance. Too cold or too warm whipping temperatures slightly reduce yield.
– Whipped product must be stored under refrigeration before application to finished product. Unused whipped product can be stored frozen in airtight container for future use.
This refrigerated product can not be shipped, so please only purchase this item if you are selecting by the Click & Collect option at checkout.